Friday, October 14, 2005

You can check out anytime you like but you can never leave

Why do I seem to love married men so much?
I guess it's to do with a perception I have that unmarried men at my age are either freaks or autistic.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usOr they've just returned from the unloved husband waste dump and are marketing themselves again as hunks of fresh bread.
Thing is I like people to be themselves, none of the pretentious shit that you get...
'No I never dump my worn pants on the bedroom floor and leave them there for my bitch to pick up' crap.
Married men are secure in the fact that they're married , so not singleton freaks. They usually know what they want... Which I have to admit involves quite a lot of bread and jam, and they're damn fun.
I guess I like my own space though. I'd hate someone round 24/7 demanding my attention. Damn, I don't even manage that with the kids and last weekend I even decided I hated the cats.
There again, I'd also hate for women to start hating me and hiding their husbands away... I make myself sound really bad. But truth is, these married men usually manage to hunt me out. Mind I don't hide all that well I suppose.
Maybe I should go into camoflauge?
I want an extreme life. I want everything to be on the edge, sheer excitement. And yes, I guess this need comes from touching the highs of Bi-polar madness.
Read some of Spike Milligans Auto-biography. Think of all the multi talented and artistic people you know of and chances are many will be bi-polar. Bless.
Anyways, I shall continue to window shop men, single, married or gay.. It's my hobby. Truth is, if someone said to me.
"I love you Trin, come run away with me and marry me and we will live happily ever after"
I'd run a mile. Done that, wore the tee-shirt of divorce trauma for 5 years.
I'm in a weird mood today.
Work was tiresome this week.
We had a unit meeting. Someone brought up the fact that some nurses have been bringing in bottles of water to work and drinking them whilst on duty. (Gasp Horror)
This has to stop.
Some crap about infection control and the need to pee more frequently.
I got caught with a can of diet coke on the desk today.
It wouldn't have been too bad but my big manager came into talk to me and I picked up the can and took a huge swig whilst she was talking.
Stupid bitch I am.
Her face was a picture and I burst out laughing.
I plead insanity in all cases against me.
Then we've all been regraded for pay purposes and the lower grade nurses were graded to have more stress than senior staff. So there was uproar. I thought it hilarious personally.
We sat in the coffee room listening to the Lunch Time news about the Bird Flu epidemic we may never have.
People were invited to text in their questions.
We laughed jovially at the dumbos with mobiles. "Is my dog Rex at risk or catching bird flu?"
"Should I have my parrot put down?"
"Can you catch bird flu from cows?"
"Should I stop eating Kentucky?"
"My children are aged 8, 6 and 2, which one of them is more at risk?"

Tatu not welcomeOn the way home I had Virgin FM on. Apparently Charlotte Church dared to diss Tatu saying:


"Their voices are weak if they're going to have production like this, you've got to be a proper belter I think. They just sound real... shit. And one of them's a minger as well! That's fucking awful."

Tatu were furious and replied that they would like to kill her and if she ever goes to Russia they will shoot her in the head.
Hmmm a bit viscous there girls.
I want to post some pictures of me when I was cute (yes I was cute xoggoth, despite your comments) but my brat won't give me MY laptop back. This old pc just about fires up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another possiblity concerning married men is that they are still married because they know how to please a woman, whereas the single ones don't (and that's why they are single!)

Trinity said...

how come you're sex starved then?
Hmmmm?