Friday, October 21, 2005

I then I go and spoil it all by saying something stupid like......

Dylan took me out last night into the bright lights of the city.
Colleys Supper rooms are a particularly favourite venue of mine to eat and have a nice relaxing evening.
I haven't been for ages though and had forgotten how old fashioned the surroundings and clientele tend to be.
Last night seemed to be posh oldies night all bar the next table to us, where a man and women had about 10 fag breaks during the evening and seemed to be having some sort of affair. Man, he was so dressed up he looked uncomfortable. I love men in suits but not the kind you'd need a shoe horn to prise them out of.
The food was good, not the best I've had there but I enjoyed it and we went back to his hotel for 'coffee'
There he told me to be careful I didn't fall in love with him.
How many times have I ever heard those words? Makes me so sad, Trin isn't allowed love. It's bad and crazy and causes untold problems.
They never ever say to me, I have to be careful not to fall in love with you though.
"For who would love a beast".
(another film quote)
Monogamy would never be a strong point though. I bore easily.
I need constant inspiration and intellectual challenges. And... That does not mean I'm in any way intelligent. But I find nothing sexier than clever men.... (well, or women if the truth be told).
I like men with stories, of times past. Funny, clever things and fuck if your life is dull then make stuff up.
But Pierre..... Everything here is true. This is a synapses of Living as Trinity. As the title says.
I might stretch the truth sometimes, I might alter stuff slightly (otherwise if anyone read it they might fall asleep with tedium).
But it's all 100% me.
Naked and undone
Where is the sun?
Shine for me

Trinity 2002

(Got to give my psycho-therapist something to work on.. 11.30. Date with the Devil).

3 comments:

Donna said...

I have to confess that during the period between Clive and Andy I had a year on my own, and I really found married men to be fun!! You can do the chasing, the fantasising and sometimes the sex too, but without the washing, cooking and mundanity of everyday life.

For once I was actually just after a bit of fun, rather than looking for a 'life-partner'. Well of course that's when soulmate walks into the chatroom and the rest is history.

Enjoy it, try not to let it fuck you up .... and if you are looking for life-partner, my experience tells me that if they are going to leave wife/girlfriend for you, they'll do it straight away. If you're not looking for life-partner (or I guess even if you are), use them and abuse them. Take what you want!!

What? ... Callous? Evil? We can take too ... Mwarr haa haaaaaaa ....

Anonymous said...

I go along with Donna on this one. You can spend your time analyzing and judging yourself but why waste that time when you should be out enjoying life?

Carpe diem.

Life should be sunrises and skies, starlight and rock.

Be you and be proud. Be you and be fun :)
X

Anonymous said...

Carpe diem? Let's see. Fish day? You must mean Friday. I used to be a Catholic too!