Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Fuck Sheila


What is the worst Advert on TV this week?... Yep the dreadful one for Female Car Insurance, Sheila's Wheels
WTF do they think they are selling to? Some pink dressed Bimbos who have no idea how to drive a car?
Does this advert make me want to get a quote from them.
Fuck No, Makes me want to puke.
Irritating beyond belief. Neither funny or cute.
Makes women drivers a joke (yeah I know some are but... wtf!)
Plus, you can't drive a car holding an apple round these parts so bouncing on the back seat doing your hair and squealing must be at least a 20 year driving ban. Thankfully.

2 comments:

me said...

Totally agree with you, what half wit decided this advert was gonna attract woman customers? Even my boyfriend says its crap and patronising. If a bloke can see how awful this ad is then it really must be bad! Can you imagine having to tell someone who your insurance is with? LOL - it would be a "say it really fast while you cough" moment or maybe a whisper it really quitely moment. Maybe thats th idea though, we would all be so embarrased about our insurance that we would avoid driving at all! A conspiricy by the blokes! Ok, now I am rambling, knew writing at this time of the moring wasn't a good idea.....
Nice blog. :-)

Anonymous said...

I seen the "Fuck Sheila!" Glad to know my followers are out there! keep those horns up babydoll! & as always

..............Fuck Sheila!