Thursday, October 20, 2005

Collette

Collette is my bitch and I loves her.
She dropped everything to have lunch with me Monday... and it was a vile lunch... yeuk food to die with. Mind she ate enough, ;p
Sometimes you just need to lunch with your friends and set the world to rights. 'Ladies who lunch' makes me sound real posh.
I hope no-one minded me having lunch with Collette.... We have to share her you know. I saw her first and she is MINE.
Bad enough having her share her with that hunky dentist....
(Don't mess with the post Christianity Trinity....... )

ps just got an appt through with the Psychiatrist... this time I got THE CONSULTANT. Feck, if I'm committed remember to send in the laptop and my colouring books.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's more like it. Thought I might have given you writer's block with my insatiable demands. Lunchtime will be nice when I can read it properly. That purple looks very little like Microsoft Visual C++ so I have to glance at it quickly in a little window. If my site is Haliborange, yours must be Ribena. We should do a joint site. It would give people instant headaches but would be great for scurvy. Then they could shut the rest of the boring internet down. Hope the shrink goes ok. My diagnosis is you are barmy. That will be £150 please.