Sunday, October 30, 2005

Sorry Batman... have your cape back

It turns out that the Devil isn't Beelzebub after all but rather, one of those fallen Angels from a 20th Century Fox film. One of those, where he has to chose between self pleasure and discovery and having to wear fluffy wings and helping old ladies cross the street.
sexy batman packs a decent lunchboxUsually played by John Travolta in one of his roles that he'd never get an Oscar for... One of those he'd rather forget.
It turns out there isn't a Devil at all. Just a mish mash of rather strange and complex people trying to live together in this big melting pot of a world.

Yes Xoggoth I am just placing commas where I feel like it.
I did take 'A' level English BUT I'm a rebel and I refuse to be bound and gagged within the constraints of the English Language. (or handcuffed... Did I mention handcuffs?)
Mind, don't get me started on the Americanisation of English.
The laziness that removes the U's and replaces the soft subtle S with a Z... And calls it a Zee instead of the much final and proud Zed.
As someone quite rightly observed this week, I am up and down constantly just in one single day. High and happy, music on dancing and singing (yes I can song Dylan)
To being under the bedcovers sobbing and hoping the Dementors will come take me to Azkaban, so I may live out my days in the misery I so deserve (and demand)
All this up and down business does tend to wear one out. I also get quite upset about things, then can't remember what I was upset about in the first place.
Damn, it's like being 18 months again.
fill me with best champagne you mean bastardsBut I'm easily manipulated. A finger of Fudge (is just enough to give your kids a treat) or a quick suck on my dormal (I swear my parents filled it with Babysham)
And I'm sweet again.
Confused? Imagine living with this useless brain.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Incorrect placement of commas is the DEVIL'S WORK. You hell bitch! You should be burnt at the stake!

Anonymous said...

Living with it would be absolute hell but not entirely without reward. I prophecy you will end your days with a huge axe through your skull while your killer weeps over you, god I loved that woman.