Sunday, October 23, 2005

Not Mad just unusual


Yay two good things happened. My mate rang me, I always like to hear from him AND Clarrie text to say we can go up there at the end of November.
I wonder if my feeling of lowness is due to the Effexor finally leaving my system?
Abby's home.She finished her walk, bless. She walked both ways... Probably about 8 miles. A BIG distance for her.
When she came in I felt dreadful and went to bed, I lay there for a while and now and then I sobbed a bit. Then I remembered something the Psycho-therapist said. She asked me if I'd ever used the Samaritans?
She said they were a good thing to use if I ever wanted to talk.
So, I thought about calling them.
But, as a health care professional myself. I question that advice. They obviously feel I need something more but aren't willing or able to provide it.
Maybe I should stop portraying myself as a victim of the system and do something about it.
Hey!! Trin Power. I AM a strong, determined, sexy, passionate, inspired and clever woman.
Crikey did I just say that?
ps I'm not mad... Remember that ok?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are stronger than you know.
X

Anonymous said...

I agree and us blokes with x's in their names are never wrong.