Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Will I ever be good enough?


The cat flap came today. A magnetic affair with lots of screws and A very complex instruction leaflet. Could be a problem though as I don't possess a saw to lop off part of the door.
It also say you have to measure the cat and put the door in at it's tummy height. Could be a problem with three of them. Kizzy is teeny tiny, Taylor is average and Fat Bailey is... Well Fat.
The collar magnets are HUGE. I'm sure they'll appreciate the new toy... Not.
Guess what? The cat flap came with a FREE GIFT. Hooray, something free. I opened the package with much excitement and anticipation.
It was a gold coloured necklace with this hideous wheat sheaf pendant. In brassy gold and orange.
what every girl wants Absolutely hideous. Abby suggested I give it to my Sister in law For Christmas.... Well. She did give me that awful gold hand brooch once.
That brooch has done the rounds in Somerfield head office. Every man has taken it home as a gift for his wife. Unfortunately none of them could keep a straight face.
What a waste of packaging?
Would you wear it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was going to post that it would save a lot of adjustment if you left the flap as it came and just cut down the cat to fit, but then realised you would never forgive me so I won't.