Sunday, October 16, 2005

More Butlins Fun and Frolics

Uncle Jimmy and Trin
Redcoats Rock
I found a picture of me entering Miss Junior Lovely 1972. Uncle Jimmy signed the back of the picture. Wonder what ever happened to Uncle Jimmy. Nice man, gave me 4 kisses.
Then I actually bought this Redcoat picture and had it stuck on my bedroom wall for years. It still has the pink Blu-tack stuck on the back (bit stiff now). The picture is signed by all my old favourites. One called Garfield who had flowery writing and was in retrospect Gay. Robin, who I had a huge crush on and Paddy. Always have had a thing for men called Paddy. Funny, I never got any women to sign their autographs? wonder why?
I bet some of those are dead now.
I think some of them might be dead in that picture.
I spot a 1970's cameltoe. The guy on the right end... 2nd row up. Suit with WIDE flares and sultry looking moustace. David Soul Hair?
Click that link... the entertainment team 1970's style... Jeez. No wonder he had a boner... check out the 'little hot mama' he was sat next to.


(I hope you appreciate the effort I've put in for you Donna!!)

1 comment:

Donna said...

I absolutely appreciate it Trin - I loved Butlins and these pics bring it back. I've just had a crazy idea to create a model of Butlins Clacton, I won't ever do it, but it'll give me something to think about today - oh, how I loved that place ...