Monday, October 10, 2005

blah

Not feeling well at all this morning. Hoping that I'll thaw as the day progresses. I called the psychiatrists office. The secretary is on a Fortnight's holiday, so I have no access to the doctors at all.
I'm also talking gibberish, my mind is going ten to the dozen and Abby's just rang me from school with a 'tummy ache'
A friend just called and I spent 10 minutes talking utter rubbish. Then reaffirming my anxieties that stuff I find funny, other's don't.
Do you think that some people just have a completely different sense of humour than the rest of the world?
Just as long as my inner mischief doesn't cause offence.
Then, I guess if everyone was like that, we wouldn't have these cutting edge comedians that poke fun at stuff that really is politically Incorrect. Stuff PC.
I'm feeling calmer as I write. I'm pretty sure if I had someone here most of the time, I'd be better. Being alone isn't good for me. My own company.... eeek.
Come live with me...... a whole life of never quite knowing what comes next.
Better go get Abby... Might get a McMuffin on the way back... Yes. A plan. Nothing like fast food to shut me the fuck up.

1 comment:

Donna said...

I love your sense of humour - I'm still smiling about Ken with a Prince Albert ...