Monday, October 10, 2005

ravings

Yay Clazza has a Camera Phone.... Get down with technology Missus. I just sent her a picture of my cat..(refrains from writing pussy here as YOU lot have filthy minds!)
Been getting texts from someone from that stupid site I joined and then unjoined. I've been ignoring him because he sent me a MMM with a picture of his cock on it.... ffs. I text back, I've seen more of them than you have had hot dinners... And they aren't attractive. Which in retrospect prob fuelled his fire and he hasn't given up since.
He asked to meet me. But apparently he can't make next weekend.... And then he just text me that he has shaved balls. Woopy Doo.
Now that is a downside to MMM you're sat there watching Nick (teeth gritted) or maybe having Sunday dinner with your mother and someone sends you this picture of their cock.
schappi crappy wtf?
Does anyone know WTF Schnappi is? And just why it's in the UK Charts at number 32 five places above the excellent 'We Are Scientists'?
I laughed to see Mz Dynamighteeeheehee has hit the charts and flipped back out again in just two weeks. She was always crap anyways. Silly Cow.
Is the charts going mad? What the hell's 'Bratz Rock Angel' when it's at home? I told you. Doll's are overtaking the world. It's almost as bad as 'Bob The Wanker'.
I note Robbie Williams failed to hit The Sugababes off the top slot.
Why does that ugly little bleeder think he can rap? Why's he allowed to get away with murdering music?
Confession time guys, I once went to a Robbie Williams concert in Cardiff... (got up to a lot of baaad stuff in Cardiff) Women took off their bras for him. Sensible, Jack White, sex with guitar
normal looking women. Stripped (no, Grumblemag I will not get you tix to the next Robbie Williams gig) Well I kept my underwear firmly in place. Most exciting thing that happened was the pyrotechnics went wrong and he nearly got hit... He swore at the techie guy. (God I'm sick!)
Jack White on TV. I love that man. He can ring my doorbell anyday....
A sweet joke for you all.
The Queen was visiting a top London Hospital
On the tour she came across a guy masturbating in bed.
"what's wrong with that gentleman?" She enquired
The Doctor replied
"Sad case, this guy has a serious complaint where he produces far too much sperm and if he doesn't ejaculate 5 times a day his testicles will explode"
The Queen moved on.
A little further down the ward there was a man in a room having a blow job from a nurse
"Heavens" exclaimed the Queen "What's wrong with THAT gentleman?"
"Ah" Said the Doctor "Same complaint as the previous one, but he's on BUPA"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Most unfair. Why can't I pestered by some woman with pictures of her naughty bits? So much for sexual equality in this country! Pah!