Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Girls girls girls...

School holidays and it's a house full of girls here today. I'm not dressed.. Lazy bitch but about to as I have to go to work... However, first it's Psychiatrist Day, Yay (hmph)
I just had two small parcels come from the Post Man! (no xoggoth it's not some copy of Front Page 2002)
The most interesting one was a lush box with stockings in. Black stockings with lacey tops and fish net.
I love stockings. Abby just ran off with the fishnets and insisted SHE'S having them... I think not. They're MINE all mine.
She's being all thick and dim this morning. She keeps asking me really stupid questions. I just told her to stop being so Dense. She doesn't know what dense means. I rest my case and take my stockings BACK once again.
Danz is out on the trampoline in a short black layered skirt with white pyjama bottoms underneath.
She looks stupid so I asked her. "Why are you wearing shorts under a perfectly good skirt?"
Apparently she doesn't want to show her knickers off.
And Why Not?
Jeez, none of them are like their mother.
Why wear a short skirt then? I made her take the silly shorts off. I told her she'd never get a boyfriend that way. Aren't I just the most lummy Mummy?

1 comment:

Jude said...

Whatever lummy means yes you are.