Thursday, October 27, 2005

whateva

"Do you like Keane?" She asked, stuffing CD's into the player.
"Hmmm not really, heard a couple of their tracks and wasn't impressed"
"Oh" Changes her mind and puts on Queen's greatest hits instead. It starts playing...'Momma I just killed a man......'
"OH hang on you meant QUEEN?" He splutters "Of course I like QUEEN"
(Still can't believe he doesn't like Keane...)
"Of course I said QUEEN stupid.... And you said heard a couple of tracks and you were impressed.... Obviously not a great music lover then"
"No wait... I thought you said KEANE"
"Whatever"
;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah QUEEN. That's more like it. We will rock you. FAT BOTTOMED GIRLS!

Anonymous said...

I am utterly confused who liked Keen and who liked Queen and what sex either of them were, but I don't care. I only look in here to have my mind mangled.