Sunday, October 30, 2005

my tech specs

I had an email today from someone who thinks he has diagnosed me. He reckons I have a 'Subsonic Frequency Personality*'
An interesting diagnosis that seems to be made especially for me. I am charmed by your concern and attention but fear that as I have no super-woofers about my body, you may have missed the mark.
You Loony.
Try googling for those words*..
I got this
"SC technology for active filtering of subsonic frequencies (Vento AS 800 DC);
DC technology for ... Each subwoofer had a slightly different personality. ..."

this sub woofer is the violent oneEach Subwoofer has a slightly different personality?
Jeez it gets worse.
Now my CD player has a split personality too. Will the torture never end?
(Technical people are weirder than weird)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You do realise I'm going to stalk you on a regular basis now I'm doing the diary thang again?

Professor Batty said...

...ah subwoofers! Most assuredly "over the line"...but oh so sensual, nothing quite compares to a 30 Hz fundemental at 120db...

Trinity said...

OMG I set Prof Batty off again.... geeks anon. ;P
How can a bloody speaker be sensual?

I'd love you to stalk me Edna... Edna the fiancee, sounds posh.

Anonymous said...

A "Subsonic Frequency Personality"?
Does that imply powerful flatulence?

Subwoofers certainly are sensual, especially if you sit on one and play drum and bass. Your neighbours will have a different take on this though.