Friday, October 28, 2005

Bloody hell for Halloween

Derek Acorah is on LIVE TV. He's in the city that's STEEPED with history and ghostly presence.. London.
He's on Tower bridge with Yvette. Apparently this is being broadcast world wide. Fuck! The rest of the world must think we are loopy.
Yvette and three bottles of peroxide scares the ghostsDerek has had a fright. The lift door opened with no-one pressing the button.
(my local zebra crossing goes red without anyone pushing the button. I am now thinking it's haunted)
He said the ghosty wobbles made the lift open. There's three spirits there, all wearing drab uniform.
Derek thinks that in his time one Ghost would have been a person who lost his life (No way Del). He said the other two are visiting him.
I am fascinated.
I never realised that ghosts needed to use the lifts and feel that when I'm on the 12th floor of the NCP car park and the lift takes 45 minutes to reach me, that it's probably being used by spirits. This pisses me off greatly. They don't have to pay the extortionate NCP rates and as such should be banned from using the lifts.
Secondly, I am very excited to learn that ghosts visit each other and wonder what they do together? I Can't WAIT to die to find out.
Derek says he feels that the third ghost hates the essence of the first ghost. The first ghost wasn't happy about the way he died. That may have knocked his essence slightly and I feel ghost number three is probably being a little unkind.
Naturally there are ways to die that make us happier than others. After I die I would like a good essence and to be happy that the way I died was just beautiful.

1 comment:

Jude said...

I wanted to see this why wasn't I invited?