Friday, October 14, 2005

a small insignificant post

I'm going to go to bed soon. I think I need to sleep. I'm feeling a bit sad tonight. No particular reason, there doesn't have to be one.
I guess people, even normal people have sad times.
I'm fine. I'm not lonely or down. Just sad. Sad silly woman.
Thinking about the past makes me sad sometimes. I daren't even think about my Nan. I miss her so much. But she has to be tucked away in my head somewhere not to be brought to the surface for fear of tears.
I didn't see the psychologist today. The NHS finally pulled through and I have a 'free' appointment next week. I rang and told her I couldn't go. She was nice, she said the space was open for me should the NHS one not be what I wanted or needed.(perceptive woman)
I give up with those psychiatrists. I'm not going to go see them anymore. I've decided.
I don't need them. I'm no madder than anyone else.
I think I'm quite ok. Ok so I did a silly thing last week. But forget that. That was in the past.
I'm determined to move on.
If only I didn't feel so sad.
Heigh-ho
Words of inspiration
"Steve Austin, Astronaut - A man barely alive . . . Gentlemen, we can rebuild him . . . We have the technology. We have the capability to make the world's first bionic man. Steve Austin will be that man. Better than he was before, Stronger, Faster . . ."

Yeah !!!! My hero.

No comments: