Monday, October 17, 2005

There's more to life than being really really really good looking and I'm going to find it

Movie Quotes! Any idea which movie.... Not you Abby.

I just came back from the Orthodontist with Abigail Rose. She was only in there 25 seconds. Waste of time....Anyways I dropped her back to school and there lieth my problem.
Because School or (Hartcliffe Engineering Community College as it's fondly known, yeah right!) finishes at 2.30 pm, lunch break can be quite early. Today's lunch is 11.30 and so was Abby's appt. Lunch finishes at 12.00 which is the time we got back to school... So the poor little sod didn't get any lunch. She could hardly eat lunch at 11am.
Stupid school.
I dropped her at the school gates to hurriedly find her sister... Danz's lunch was at 12.00. Danielle went to school on her own today. I slept through the alarm and woke up in time to hear her say, "Bye Mum I made my own sandwiches"
Unfortunately... Being a Domestic Goddess, the stuff she made sandwiches with in the fridge was out of date. Fearing an outbreak of salmonella, I sent Abby in school with some bought Sandwiches from Somerfield Garage and hope she gets to her before she eats lunch.
Abby said.... "Ooooh wait till I tell Marie about you, you'll get told off"
Bloody Hell, I can't be perfect ALL the time!! FFS
(I spent 2 quid on her bloody sandwiches.... You'd think they had caviar in them at that price)
I'm off to lunch with Collette at the Chinese Buffet...... bit of gossip and flirting with the chinese waiters.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

No idea. If a quote isn't from "The Outlaw Josie Wales" or "Chato's Land" I never have a clue. That quote sounds much too girly for a butch sort like me.

Donna said...

Ooh, hope you have a lovely lunch .... remember, you have to eat all you can to get your money's worth :)

Trinity said...

It's Zoolander. I love that film.
Are you butch in a man wearing chaps sort of way?
Or Butch as in hugely fat?
Tsk tsk tsk Donna.... you are soooo naughty.
Tx

Anonymous said...

Not fat. Just butch in manly "regular guy" style. (That's a film quote too, geuss which).

I never got what Donna was saying until you pointed it out. You scarlet hussies! I am clearly much too pure and innocent for this site.

Trinity said...

It's not me It's Donna!
I have this innocent aura that surrounds my very essense.
Think pure white, feathers, silk material.... hmmm just described my bed.

Trinity said...

regular guy style?? hmmmm shall I think of you as an advert for senokot maybe?

Anonymous said...

I knew someone was going to say something like that!!! I was going to forestall it but somebody started talking to me about something very dull and I forgot.

Trinity said...

How DARE they interrupt you whilst communicating with a Goddess. Off with their heads (or pants if attractive)
What did you expect from a nurse anyhow!!