Friday, October 28, 2005

I was feeling a bit miserable earlier but won't harp on about it because a certain pair of masked avengers will nag me for being self absorbed (M and S...Batman and Robinette).
So I went swimming, in the local Chav swimming baths.
The local pool is old.. Really old. Nearly as old as Xoggoth but not quite.
I did 10 lengths. I wasn't even tired but my shoulder was hurting. I need to go more often. It cost 3 quid though, if I go three times a week I'll need to take out a bank loan.
When I got out I went to look for the showers. Been spoilt by the gym.
The shower was single one at the entrance to the pool, in full view of the swimmers.
I stood there with water cascading over my nubile body.
(choke)
I saw people watching. I bet the old codgers there only go to stare at the women in the shower.
I feel ok though, I always find exercise, any form of exercise pumps up me endorphins and makes me feel gooood.
Derek Acorah is talking such utter crap that I'm beginning to feel the need to shoot him. I wonder if he'd like that death?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bloody cheek!! I envy that water though.

Anonymous said...

Those showers at the entrance to the pool, you are supposed to keep your cosie on in those you know.

PS Exercise is one of those "little tricks" I mentioned a while back.
PPS Oh that Derek you were rambling on about earlier!!

Trinity said...

I don't ramble you cheeky sod.
You can't take a shower with a costume on... what are you like?

Trinity said...

i jest of course!

Anonymous said...

I was wondering but then I so liked the idea of you standing there showering your little fat body in front of 50 people I much preferred to think you weren't.