Thursday, October 20, 2005

In the drawer... Next to your loin cloth

I fecking hate that Rainforest shampoo advert. What a bunch of baloney. Personally I'm into saving the rainforests and the thought of them being chopped down to make shampoo lies a little uneasy on my head.
Plus I'd like to bitch slap the stupid woman in that advert. /Shudder
She makes me see red, and green and a touch of brown (Brown not good BTW)
I'm not in the best of moods. I feel in a uncopeable mood.
I know I made that word up... But get over it.
I yelled at the girls, the cats, the laptop and some bloke driving a red car who looked most perturbed.
I spent the afternoon with Abby's Psycho-therapist who seems to think everything is my fault and interjected with lines like "How does that make you feel?" and "That must have really frustrated you"
You have no idea, I thought. Unfortunately he's possibly the only man in the world who does nothing for me. I think it's the brown suede lace ups... An unusual brown... Almost... Orange...
We have no food in the house except for cans upon cans of Baked Beans. I'd stocked up for the famous baked bean crisis that never happened.
Maybe I'll do baked bean sandwiches...
Barbecued cat maybe.... Little sods are ripping the wall paper AGAIN!

~SAVE THE FECKING RAINFORESTS.. OR ELSE!~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing wrong with the word uncopeable :) Don't agree with you though :-P You're you have a history of copeability and I know you'll be fully coped up soon. :-*
As to being snappy with the brood, I'm always like that. It's a bilogical problem that's shared by many,it's called "parenthood".

Don't forget the time of year's a factor will you. Miserable skies and the trees moving into their sleeps. Clouds hiding the blue skies, we all get cranky now. Just look for leaves, especially maples. Reds, golds and greens. Autumn can cheer you up too :-*
Stick with it babe :-D We're all still here with you and our spirits will lift you up so Blogg Almighty can give you a great big wet sloppy net-kiss.
No, I dont entirely know what I'm talking about either but homour me :-)
XXX

Anonymous said...

Eek.
What an atrocious load of spelling mistakes!
Or...
wa dan atrowshush lode a spelin mizteaks.
You probably think I'm drunk or worse. I'm not. I'm stone cold sober. I'm just me. LOL

Donna said...

So how does that make you feel??

My hairdresser repeatly asks "How does that feel?" when he's cut my hair. I really really want to say to him, "It feels like hair you dumb fucking twat!" But I don't. I politely say, "mm, better, thanks".