Thursday, October 27, 2005

Thursdeee

My Big Boss was in today.
On to the unit she comes, all dressed in big manager clothes and nice shoes. She enquired if everything was fine.I reassured her that everything was ship shape and organised. There was a silence and someone asked if she could take me away with her, as I was 100 times bossier than she ever was (she used to be our ward sister)
Bloody cheek, If I was allowed a whip I'd get far more work out of the ingrates.
The nice doctor from Harley Street is still with us, We had a Suki Virgin in and an Elton. He said he'd met a kid called Clamidia. Plus Twins called Harley and Mercedes. When he has kids he's thinking of Peugeot and Renault.
He's funny. He can recite quotes from films and TV. Loads of them. He did the Harry Enfield sketch with the Slobs. "I want a brown baby, its not fair... All the mothers at school got one"
The car parking saga continues.
Last week Lucy got sent home early because she felt ill..... But when she rang car parking to open the gates they refused, after a lot of wrangling they said they'd come over and see exactly how ill she looked to them.
I am getting so much ammo for my book of the dead to present to the Trust.
The car parking team are like the Gestapo. It seems that you give a man a uniform (red and white, titter) and a set of keys to a padlock and suddenly the power goes to their heads.
They turn into a two headed jobs worth maniac.
They also don't appreciate being photographed for my project. And I am bad at annoying people like that. If they hit me or swear at me my manager will get them fired. So I don't care.
I'd like to get a picture of them waving a fist at me or something, that would be pretty special.
I'm home now, I stopped on the way to get cat food for those fat greedy furry things that live here.
It's half term, Symes Avenue was full of kids, all ages. There was a big gang outside Co-op playing 'Who can nick the biggest thing from the shop'
The security guard is a thin African without a lot of English. He does his best but they outwit him constantly.
They had classical music playing just outside the automatic doors and inside was a pickwick Spice Girl CD that had a distinct pinky and perky sound.
Maybe the classic sound was meant to drive away the great unwashed shop lifters?
The gang of kids pushed passed me as I carried the bags to the car.
Apparently Wayne got caught with a bag of spuds up 'is Jumper. This caused much giggling and made me want to be a kid again. Ah the fun of the council estate youth.

1 comment:

Jude said...

a thin African? are you checking peoples passports now?