Sunday, October 16, 2005

Happy Blogging

How many visits??? wow
"Total 44,441
Average Per Day 201
Average Visit Length 1:14
Last Hour 13
Today 110
This Week 1,410"




15 months of writing this trash almost 44,500 people have landed on this blog... bloody amazing.
Probably 44,450 of them has wanted something else...But still they sat here for a short while before moving on.
This started off as a diary. Collette told me to write stuff down as some sort of therapy. But writing it in a book and no-one seeing it is rather like just keeping it inside.
So I choose to tell you lucky lot what's happening in my head.
Hope it's not all bad.
We got this girl in work, she's been off sick for ages and come back part-time. She goes on and on and on about her 'illness' She drives everyone mad with it... How tired she is, how stressed, how she's unable to do stuff after work because work wears her out.
Plus she's forever striving to find bigger and better symptoms to moan about. She depresses me. I threatened to find a rope and hang myself from the ceiling in the 'Breast Feeding Room' if she doesn't fecking shut up.
Prob not the best thing to say to the managers, after last week, they looked a little flustered and said they'd talk to her.
Ooops.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

None of it bad Trin.

Therapy! I once said on CUK that that was why people did blogs and I was right! In the GOOD OLD DAYS before such things we loonies who had mental problems (which we never admitted to of course, it wasn't done!) had "group therapy" sessions which supposedly served a similar purpose.

As for your co-worker, try and get her to see that being negative and dwelling on her problems only perpetuates them. Simplistic? Yes, but the human mind in some respects is very simple. Forget all that deep Freudian bollox. Recovery from mental illness is about opening a big box of little tricks and willing yourself to be positive is one of them. Occasionally, I still need to rummage around in my box.

(Perhaps I should rephrase that)

Trinity said...

You're so bloody lovely xog. I almost reckon you actually 'get' all of this.
My co-workers cup is always half empty, whereas my cup is half full... hmmm well getting towards at least 3/4 full really.
Doubt I'll get the last 1/4 because it involves some pretty extreme stuff and 10 nubile young men.
Isn't the written word such a powerful thing?

Anonymous said...

Bugger! I slipped up by saying something sensible and even worse, positive!!! That could ruin my image! Just to restore the situation, I must state categorically for public consumption that glasses are not half full, they are half empty, and moreover, they are half empty because SOME OTHER BASTARD has been drinking from them!!!!

PS You're pretty bloody lovely yourself Trin.
PPS I have gone and got my prayer mat and vestments but you still haven't told me where to kneel.