Saturday, October 29, 2005

How Dodgy are you!

theSite - dodgy

Trin's Score

Dodgy
Alright geezer! Fancy yourself as a bit tasty? It may be against the law, but what they don't know won't hurt 'em eh? We know your heart's in the right place,... but watch out or that place may be a 3 to 5 stretch in Pentonville with 'Mad' Frank, Harry the Horse and 'Wristy' Rich Richardson.

Based on your answers, we have calculated the maximum penalty for your crimes*:

Years in prison: 42 Potential fine: 7000 quid

*Please note this is just a fun quiz so don't be alarmed by your score! The maximum penalty has been taken for each crime and no consideration for scale of crime committed.


Oh Dear! I'm like mad Frank... never!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I only got 7 years. Am I a paragon of virtue or what?

Anonymous said...

And then being so old!!! not all the same things were illegal when I did them.

Getting totally tanked up and driving around in a van without all those pointless optional extras like brakes. I was really good at walking a straight line no matter how sozzled I was.

Anal sex is now legal of course. I am looking forward to when they make it COMPULSORY!

Anonymous said...

I am, apparently, "Upstanding", and my "Grandparents would be proud". However, I also find myself sentenced to 20.5 years in prison, a 7500 quid fine and imminent danger of the death penalty.

I'm just going to grab a line of coke, get my car keys and head down to the copshop, via the off licence, to appeal for leniency.

Trinity said...

none of you are as dodgy as me though... damn.
I nicked this link from PopBitch so blame them.

Jude said...

I'm upstanding. Not like bad trin.

Dave said...

Thank you for that link. I used it for my blog yesterday, being (it seems) even nmore evil than you.