Saturday, October 29, 2005

sweeties.... nooo bibles!

All I got was a brick.... pah least it wasn't a bloody Bible.
Trick-or-treaters get prayer

One American family is so upset with the heathen Halloween tradition that they are giving out small bibles to trick or treaters who go knocking at their door.
I wouldn't try that round here, I'd get the bloody thing through the front window attached to a brick.
Ps.. the cat flap is now shut... not locked. If they're intelligent enough they can get through. But fecking Bailey just brought me my first gift through the hole. A huge dead bird. I should be grateful it wasn't a live frog. She ran in and placed it right by my chair with a little meow.
I'm a bit drunk, started on the Vodka I found in the freezer an hour ago. I think I did well today. I am really bored now though. A bit pissed off at something.
Feck I never seem to learn from my experiences.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funniest thing I saw was in this shared house in Birmingham about 4 years back.

I saw the cat though the glass panel and let it in. It came in and dropped a live and apparently uninjured rat whihc made a beeline up the stairs. I shouted to this stupid Irish cow to close here bedroom door. Too late! What a lot of screaming. I didn't like her much anyway.

Anonymous said...

Bored too. We were going to see that thingy film, Jane, Mr Darcy etc, but at last minute er indoors didnt want to go.