Saturday, October 29, 2005


I hate it when I get an accidental call. Someone just called me from a mobile phone. Their phone had obv. dialled this number by accident.
But it blocked the landline for a while, I kept yelling 'Hello' but all I could hear was the radio. Bad radio. Whoever it was should be embarrassed, I think it was local radio. A commercial station. Amanda Bloody Holden was saying something, then the local road news and Tube station delays so must have been some London area. The Piccadilly line is having some dreadful delays I'm aghast to hear.
I finally got rid of it but didn't recognise the number.
I wish I'd gone into the Private detective trade. I'd have liked to have had a go at that. All that skulking round corners and taking photos of secret meetings.
Looking through windows and wearing black.
Collette called me. She said I was a bad bitch! She told me to plan something for today, go visit someone or something.
But I never. She said I never listen to her or to Batman and I'm to tell the world I'm a very bad bitch.
I think she's very mean to me and need sympathy and presents.
Did you know she broke my bingo?
Dylan rang Friday. Hoped I'd have a nice weekend... Yeah right I said. (Hoping to illicit a lot of sympathy)
He suggested I got to one of these Music Bop things I seem to I like.
'You mean a Gig?' I said through gritted teeth
Who the fuck says the word 'Bop' anymore unless your 85 and have no teeth?
Next time I see him I'm going to pull at his teeth and see if they come out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Probably one of those annoying cold calls, we get loads of those. Either that or some dimwit forgot to lock his phone.

Anonymous said...

I was awoken at 7am one Sunday morning by a distraught female caller, who was screeching blue murder down the line about "why didn't you call me, aren't you speaking to me anymore?". I nearly wet myself trying to work out what memory loss I must have been suffering, before I woke up quickly and realised I had no idea who this was, and I hadn't done any of the things being graphically described. It took some convincing her that it was a wrong number. I keep my phone switched off on weekends now...

Anonymous said...

Well obviously I do. I say bopping OK???

Anonymous said...

That was an opportunity lost wasn't it Asmodeus? You should have offered to go round and make it up to her.

What a dipstick!!!