Saturday, October 22, 2005

FFS

Ok here it is. The gritty reality of being me. I feel crap today. I feel really down. My head hurts in a weird pain behind my eyeballs way.
But worst of all, I want to cry all the time.
So I went back to bed and slept till 3pm.
I woke up and felt bloody worse. FFS.
I also feel very angry today.
Abby then tells me that I've been pissy most of the week.
I don't want to be like that. How can I stop it?
I'm losing control today. The world is racing by the side of me and I'm in slow motion watching it go by. Yelling at it to stop but the sound comes out as a urrrrgh noise.
I want someone to make it go away.
I'm dreadfully over reacting to every single tiny little thing.
I'm being difficult to live with and be with.
I HATE weekends. People who matter aren't available for me to even text. Except my Coll, but even she is at work. And meant to be working and not pandering to my selfish needs.
Plus I have to share her with Pierre.
See? see how pissy I am? I can't even write a blog without sounding pissy?
Maybe I should have a few drinks. There's some vodka in the freezer... hmmm GTG see The Magic Numbers first.
Maybe they will sooth my fractious brow?

No comments: