Wednesday, October 19, 2005

We are Pussy Scientists

we are scientists NME
I NEED this CD I HAVE to have it... And the advert in NME made me CRAVE it even more today.
What cute cats, cuter than my little bastards who have destroyed my tower poster and now started on the stairway wall paper.
DIY for cretins better get onto wall papering and repair soon or I'm stuffed.
NME was good this week. One of the docs in work laughed because I read Nme. They said it was bullshit. So I asked what he read... "Q"
Hahhaha after I stopped laughing at his rag mag full of ,yes SOME good stuff, but also fecking James Blunt and such like.
Twat. Bet he got Daniel Bedingfield on his Ipod.
Magic Numbers coming up on Saturday.
Me, Abby and a hall full of sweaty young men.
Can't wait.
Pheromone central.

No comments: