Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Don't Go Mum!

I never did like Tower Bridge... off with her head!
I'm going to London tomorrow. Bit of shopping, visit Liz and lunch with a very old friend (really really old).
I have a days holiday and it's a spur of the moment thing. Just something to do... Something different.
Going to sit on the train with my Ipod and chill out. I like Trains. I keep my Bluetooth on and play the toothing game... I have yet to be invited to the gents though!
Bailey has been an absolute bastard tonight.
Pouncing on you at every opportunity, refusing to let you go up the stairs, ripping wallpaper. It's because it's raining and she's pissed off at me. After all I made it rain of course.
Then she started on my lovely poster of Tower Bridge . She ripped a piece off the bottom , then she jumped up and broke the top then a huge ripping noise and she's ripped the entire thing in half and sat on it proudly.
She doesn't want me to go to London.
Psychic cat? No! Just Psycho like her Mum.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

A cat would be nice. All the company I have in my room tonight is a clothes moth. I have Christened it Clarence. There was a spider on the wall earlier which I christened Sally. I was going to make a party of it but somehow I did not feel the two of them would get on.

Anonymous said...

Maybe, like the silent carriage, there should be special carriages on trains for all the other preferences including the "I am willing to be taken into the gents" carriage.

Or things on our heads like that John Wyndham novel (whose name I forget) that light up to indicate when you fancy a bonk with somebody.

Anonymous said...

Toothing game? Gosh Trin! you seem to be so with it for your age. (28)I'll have to try that on Friday. Knowing my luck I would probably get toothed by some ugly old bloke.

clarrie said...

BOO! why you going tomorrow? Why not Friday when I am there? I would've shown you some lovely rocks.

Trinity said...

Thank God I went today. I've seen Clarrie's rocks many times and they aren't pretty......

Dearest Xog... who told you I'm 28. I'm a teenager....