Sunday, October 23, 2005

Dadadadullsunday


Abby's gone off on her sponsored walk in aid of her St Lucian trip. She was dreading it, but she's going to make the effort.. Rock on.
I also got rid of Danz, she's gone with my sister to The Farm for the night.
So here I am all alone.
What am I going to do with myself?
What is it with us people? When we're busy we want to be quiet and chilled and when we haven't anything to do , we're dead bored.
I made breakfast today for the family. Something a bit different, rather than making a roast dinner or Sunday tea with trifle and sausage rolls.
I made scrambled eggs, bacon, sausages, mushrooms, tomatoes, Croissants, brioche avec plain chocolate chips, pain au chocolat, pancakes, toast, juice, tea and coffee.
It was fun and best bit is my mum's not doing Sunday dinner now... yay. We get a week off!
I asked her for roast potatoes but apparently Iceland had run out (huh?)
Abby thought the, 'where babies come from' post below was funny, she keeps flicking the web pages to see the naughty bits.
I laughed at her and said my fav page was the one where the baby crawled out of the womb.
"Do they?" She asked with wonderment.
FFS!! heaven help us.
She, then begged me not to write that comment on here, because Daniel would make fun of her.
Ha! Shame I'm a mean cow isn't it?

No comments: