Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Tuesday Bloody Tuesday

Make Bono History!

I like to shop, what woman doesn't. But shopping has long been an outlet to make me feel good.
The joy of picking stuff up and loading up the basket. Bringing it home in pretty bags or even online shopping. I'm not fussy.
I fell asleep on the sofa after my mornings brush with the traffic here and was woken by a knock at the door.
An old guy with 200 quids worth of Shopping vouchers in his hand.
"Would you like" he smiled
"Maybe"
"6 quid a week ... For...."
I didn't listen. I wanted and so in he came and I signed a form and was let loose with 200 quid.
Heaven.
I got Abby's Christmas present and a few bits for Danz and now feel satisfied. Like someone who just ate Christmas dinner or had a shag for the first time in 6 months.
Now just have to find 6 pounds every Monday.
Don't tell Clazza because she'll yell at me.
;0

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

At last, something new! About time! Hey! look Trin! I am dying of boredom at this crap job and rely on you posting your
stuff at regular intervals to keep me sane. CUK is dull and I can't surf the web looking for new stuff at work.
Get your finger out woman and keep me amused!!!

Not totally sure I understand the vouchers thing but be a bit careful??? (Yeh, none of my business I know) but sounds a tad dodgy to me.

Anonymous said...

Completely agree with Xoggoth. Be carefull Trin. Credit is credit. You know where that road leads. I stated walking back up it 5 years ago and I still can't see where I made the wrong turn.
Be carefull sweety!
X