Saturday, October 01, 2005

Reasons to be cheerful part three

Do you think there has to be a reason for everything? A purpose? Can we do something for the heck of it and then forget it?
Sometimes I wonder why I did stuff... Why did I do that? What possible purpose could that have served me?
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usI went to Collette's today. She wanted a blow by blow account of my date... As women do. Men would probably have a fit if they REALLY knew what women discussed over a cup of tea and a milk chocolate digestive.
Abby has gone to the Gifted and Talented Art Day at Hengrove School. She is neither gifted or talented in Art.... But bless her she tries. She gets picked because she's a nice kid.
I got rid of Danz at Collette's. So I have total peace... Oh apart from the flaming cat who has so far tipped cereal on the floor and tried to dismember the Halloween witchy thing I bought today.
We're going to watch 'The Wall' DVD tonight and do girlie stuff.
I'm a bit worried by my feelings of not wanting anyone to upset my little girlie nest here. Just the three of us, we don't need no-one else.
I invited the guy I saw last night back for some tea here and even Bailey was like
'WTF? Is that a MAN? We don't do men here'
Oh and yes... Collette said that my feet make me look like I have Down's syndrome because I have a big gap between my first and second toes... She's mean. I broke my toes when I was a little sweet girl, that's why they look odd. Mind she also said Pierre has strange feet. And she avidly reads Grumblemag and she said she'd have liked to seen his feet..... Ha! Collette, shows you don't read it too carefully.
Na na nana nah

No comments: