Tuesday, November 01, 2005

life


I just been round the local chippie to feed these kids. Ok, I know it's crap full of fat and lazy. But they like a treat now and again. (hahahah my excuse anyways)
It was packed, the queue snaking out of the door with men and kids buying chips (no women? curious). The kiddie in front of me ordered four separately wrapped 40p fishcakes for him and his brothers, I got the feeling they would have liked some chips too but only had 2 quid.
And Jamie Oliver worries about the food our kids eat at school? Really quite sad.
We went to see The Corpse Bride last night and it was brilliant. Though I fear, I enjoyed it far more than the kids or Dylan. It was very well done, very funny and very visual. I wasn't too keen on the singing bits but they worked on the whole.
It was very young in parts then dreadfully grown up in others.
Did you know that my 15 year old has evil feet?
I came home from work today and she was ironing... Not silly. Not for me. She was doing my Sister's for money.. Towards St Lucia.
She was moaning. The iron wasn't removing the creases.
I suggested she switch on the electric supply.
Bless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aye, someone needs to slap Tim Burton to his senses, the songs in Nightmare Before Christmas were crappy too. Just because it's animated it doesn't have to be punctuated with 2nd rate musical numbers.

There are exceptions, don't tell anyone but I thought the music in The Little Mermaid was brilliant.