Saturday, November 19, 2005

trapped

bailey's new radiator bed
It's terrible!
Next door have gone to a fancy dress party for the night.
After a few hours I realised Bailey was missing. I went out to call her and heard a pitiful little mewing.
She's been and sneaked in next door and got locked in. It's awful. I can't bear her little cry for me. Even though I know she's safe and warm... hope she doesn't pee in there or wreck something. If she doesn't get her own way here she usually takes off the wallpaper.
I miss her........
This is her with her new radiator bed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why dont you just get an axe and hack your way through the wall to rescue her? I am sure this must be totally normal behaviour in Beirut-On-Avon and nobody will notice.

Trinity said...

they still aren't home and she's getting beyond hysterical... I think I might take my Mister Yellow drill to the lock