Saturday, November 05, 2005

set your timers


Oh my god... Monday at 8. HTV. "Inside Fathers for Justice".
Who the fuck would want to get inside the mind of one of those pricks, who climb tall buildings dressed as Batman and stay there for days Yelling 'Let me see my kids'
Justice for me would be if one of them fell off. Imagine the merry chuckling to see Batman fall head first off the London Eye. Hopefully I could tape it and get a couple of hundred quid from 'You been framed'.
What a shame I shall be at DIY for cretins and will be unable to watch and empathise with those poor sick little men.
I'm sure you lot will fill me in.
Past Trin Justice grieviances

MORE...........
I am very anti fathers for justice TBH. I don't understand why these men thinking that dressing as a superhero and stopping something like the London Eye working will help their cause?
It will embarrass their kids no end. Make their estranged wives fear that they'll do something that stupid with the kids (take them up a tall building with them) so as to push access even further away.
Think about it. There has to be SOME reason why access is denied in the first place.
I'm not sure these men are stable. Something is not quite right there.
But they are also a bloody nuisance. Up some building. Stopping traffic. Making the ambulance, fire service and police attend when they could be seeing to real needy people.
It's stupid.
I can't believe anyone sensible would embrace that.
What did I do when my ex husband never paid a penny for nearly 2 years?
Did I dress up as Wonder woman and climb Blackpool tower?
No I got on with it .
I have no problem with anyone protesting for their cause. The London Eye, guy stopped people using it the day after me and the girls went up for a flight.
I'd have been extremely pissed off if he'd stopped our treat. But he stopped everyone's fun that day.
I'm not unreasonable though, some of these men (I stopped myself writing idiots) probably have real issues... it's the actions they take that rile me the most.
Children need parents, children need dads. Danz craves male attention. I'm very sympathetic to the 'Children Need Grandparents' campaign... you don't see any granny's up a tall building. Yet some of their lives are destroyed because they can't access their beloved grandchildren.
Also I have had a little experience of the American system for dealing with Fathers who don't or can't pay and they are dreadful, so unfair and so harsh. Deadbeat dads are a product of an inhuman system for dealing with estranged fathers. That is a whole different issue.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I rather sympathise with them so just for your nasty comments I am going to fill up all your comments pages with pictures of me in my Donald Duck outfit.

Trinity said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Rubbish trin. Your experience does not necessarily describe all cases. How do you know these particular blokes are not paying maintenance?

In any case, regardless of individual circumstances, they are seeking a change in the law to avoid an inbuilt bias against fathers. Those that are shit abusive fathers are not likely to be given any more acces than they get now.

Trinity said...

my blog, my opinion, my experiences that mould my opinion.

Anonymous said...

On what they do, I do agree it's silly and can inconvenience others but unfortunately we live in a society where doing things the right way, writing to MPs, lobbying ministers, standing around handing out leaflets, etc does not acheive any results. All that matters is media profile.