Wednesday, November 02, 2005

The End of Christmas


Primark stock destroyed in fire

Thank you to the beautiful and gracious Clarrie for this devastating link.
I agree, I have no idea what Ex Husband will buy Danielle for Christmas this year, now his favourite shopping outlet has burnt to the ground. Abby needn't worry, as she was getting nothing anyways.
A moment of prayer and thought for the poor man.

ps: enjoy the gratuitous fireman picture. See how they are rushing around trying to save the gifts and clothes. The one in the distance? Where has he got his hand?
Corrrrr FIREMEN.
Show us your hose...... Must gooo lie down now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is with women and fireman? When I was going to work once a women mistook for the dustman and enquired why I had missed here bin. will that do?

Anonymous said...

It's obvious isn't it? Women fancy nothing more than swarthy types in hard hats, gasmasks, waterproof donkey jackets and rubber waders. The effect wears off once disrobed though, so it's a catch 22 situation.

Trinity said...

don't get me started on gas masks... I have just the most wonderful picture that I could never post here....... but cor.

Anonymous said...

Oh go on trin. I'll host it if you like. (If not actually illegal)

A very interesting subject Asmodeus. But then why, for example, do women not fancy astronauts, radiation/chemical hazard workers, or deep sea divers? Or just building workesr in overalls? I will never understand women.