Saturday, November 05, 2005

The Sky Lit Up

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Ok, so I gave into pressure and went to Asda and brought a small box of fireworky things. Yes, we had fireworks. Actually I brought a kiddie box without bangs and they were ok. But I have to say thank you to my very special friend for paying for the car brakes yesterday so I could afford a box of fireworks... You know who you are xxx
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
My neighbour told me earlier that she had no money for fireworks for her 4 year old so we lit them in her garden. It was fun seeing his little face lit up. And we had the compulsory sparklers, the annoying stupid kid from next door was hung over the fence all the time and I felt myself scowl at him. Then felt a moment of shame because he is, after all only a kid and bless him, his family had no fireworks for him to look at.
If only he wasn't so irritating!
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
And the cats are miserable. Because they don't really like the noise and smell, they have to stay in and they all hate each other. Taylor has just attacked Bailey and she now has a sore eye.
Bloody hell it's worse than kids.
Now outside sounds like world war 4. We have a police car at the end of the road. They go wild round here, can't afford to feed the kids but will blow 50 quid on fireworks.
Damn you Guy Fawlkes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"It was fun seeing his little face lit up"

Yes that's what I love about Guy Fawkes night too, the smell of blazing children. You can't beat it.