Wednesday, November 09, 2005

where's your pants Adam?
Tory candidates disagree on pants
Cutting edge of knicker elastic Politics. Briefs or Boxers?
As long as they aren't crotchless or even commando. The Tory party seems to have a distinctively odd following these days with people like Derek Laud and Adam Rickett.


"And, just a few weeks ago, former Coronation Street actor Adam Rickitt - who has modelled in his underpants in magazines - was chosen for the Tories' own "approved" list for parliamentary candidates".



I wonder if this kind of publicity is making the Tory's feel closer to the nation? Not sure of the mental imagery of a politician in Underwear does it for me (Unless it's Tony) and CERTAINLY I wouldn't want to see Mr (hot stuff) Blunkett in his the rather naughter mr blunkettknickers though it seems most of London has.
Anyways a few Adam Rickitt lyrics for you

"When you're not here it feels like
days,and I want to hold you in
my arms
Fever breaks,my body aches,
but I'm strong and I'll hold on

Open the door,feel the need in me,
come and take,
come and take this pain away
Babe,your love is like oxygen through
my veins, and I need it"


Ummm Mr Tory PM Sir? Oxygen doesn't 'flow' through veins.

No comments: