Friday, November 11, 2005

Speed Cameras

a burnt gatso
Speed Cameras:

"Several new Monitron cameras are being installed in and around Bristol. They are being used by the scamera partnership in response to repeated attacks on Gatsos in the area. These new cameras send the image straight to the police by a digital link which means the speeding ticket is issued as soon as an offence is committed. The other vandal proof feature is the extra tall pole which is supposed to stop vandals reaching the camera housing. All this won't stop someone from driving into it or using an angle grinder on the post".


And something else you need to know - the ones at traffic lights have the potential to act as speed cameras when the lights are on green.
Bastards... money money money. Misery for the driver. I swear all these damn roadworks are just to make drivers miserable. I never see the bloody road diggers doing anything other than leaning on spades watching the traffic build up.
I want to shout 'Bastards' at them as I drive past....gosh I can be sooo aggressive.
Apparently the latest trend in fun things to do is burn the speed cameras.... Best thing anyone's ever done since Guy Fawkes if you ask me.
No Tony, don't lock me up for 90 days.... what did you say? It's 28 now? Ah but if it were with you I'd prefer the 90 thanks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

About bloody time we fought back against the ever increasing powers of the state which are always for our "own good" but somehow when we see the even more ever increasing gravy train for the growing band of egocentric overpaid early-retiring public sector "SERVANTS" I doubt it.

Dont just burn speed cameras, tackle the root cause, burn civil servants, burn government ministers, burn fecking EU commissioners, burn UN repersentatives, burn the whole fecking lot of em that want to control our lives!!! Dance in the rivers of STINKY FAT that come out of the FAT STINKY bastards.

(I told you I was feeling ratty today)