Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Cpt Invincible

I saw the crazy doctor today.He reckons I'm more uplifted. Although he's worried about my invincibility status. Apparently I'm not invincible. Does the man think I'm quite mad? Ofcouse I am invincible... how did I get this far?
Hopeless
A day spent spending money, paying bills, defleaing monstrous cats, making flaming Christmas Crackers with 14 five year olds, having hair cut and looking like Dawn French!!
And the thing I was waiting to happen... it happened and I'm best pleased.
Phew.
My ankles hurt, like really hurt. I think I got deformed ankles. They stick out and my feet look like Wales with Snowdon poking up.
sigh

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm. Dawn French. Huge bum. She could.. No, in interests of public decency I will not continue with this comment.

Anonymous said...

I once spent a night with a women on Snowdon in the same sleeping bag. Did I get anywhere?, no I bloody well didnt! Couldn't even catch a sheep either. Speedy little sods sheep.

Are you not going to tell us what happened today? I suppose we will have to geuss then. Did you get the hospital award for killing most patients this year???