Monday, November 14, 2005

my mate azhar

My missing DVD came Saturday. Complete with a DVD called 'Million Dollar Baby' and 'Mona Lisa Smile'... both free. The DVD I paid for (which I can't tell you what it is or it'll spoil the surprise for my scrumptious mate) arrived all nicely packaged and lovely.
So I left Azhar some good feedback on Amazon and an email thanking him... and he sent this reply.

"With a feedback like that, i would draw the attention of all those 20 million odd customers who visit amazon.I'd better get my stock topped up. Thank you Trinity. Thank you very much for your nice comments. The most worded feedback i received so far. Can look forward for more sales i guess. At any time you need a dvd, cd's or perhaps even a book, do not buy it. Just e-mail me and i shall send it to you. It'll be my pleasure. You are a wonderful lady. Look after your self. Azhar. Bye"

Why can't all men be like Azhar?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Creepy you mean. We know what he's after. He'll start sending letters about spring time in the Rockies soon.