Friday, November 11, 2005

the universe according to trin

Bit of a crap day but not the crappest day ever. I had a meltdown round about 4pm when everyone who means anything to me felt my inner child emerge and throw a two year olds temper tantrum. Hey Ho.
I was awoken at 5am by a black and white cat sat on my head. As you all know, when ill sleep often eludes one. So I was quite pee'd off to be awoken. Particularly since we have a fecking cat flap and the jerk doesn't either
A, know how to use it or
B, refuses to use it (It's Taylor so more likely B)
No decent post again. I'm waiting for 2 letters.
I called the Insurance company to enquire about my claim.
I spoke to 'Rob'. He said that it had gone on far too long now and in fact yesterday he'd passed it to his line manager who'd emailed the other parties insurance company and told them to get a move on.
Gosh. An email. That's fecking scary....
He expects full payment in 13 days. I won't hold my breath.
So, what was positive about today?
My friends shares have gone through the roof. I think shares are silly. He has shares but what does that mean? When we are kids we are taught to share, so, I should have shares and if I had shares I would share them.
Sharing is the kids first lesson in Political Correctness.
"Now share your sweeties Billy" "Why? the only thing he ever shared with me was his bloody head lice"
Why do we have to share?
I think women should share decent men around. If yours is a shit, I think you should keep him locked up. Maybe then, if they think they're going to get more sex with other women they'll stop being shits and make the effort.
"Are you going to mow the lawn Roger?.... No? Then I'm sorry there's no rumpy pumpy with Tracy down the road tonight"
They'd soon learn.
Life would be so simple If I ruled the world.

ps when you sneeze on the pc monitor? Pretty patterns or what?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Even better, get a big magnet and swirl it around the front of the monitor.