Thursday, November 10, 2005

father? yeah right


I've had a bad night with my Ex Husband again.
The man is a total wanker. TBH it grinds me down even thinking about him. I still haven't heard from the CSA with regards to the reassessment but it has unnerved him greatly. He told me not to expect any money from me for Abby when she reaches 16. He was going to pay for a while longer but not now.
He called early this evening. Did the girls want to go see him this weekend and what would they like to do?
Ok great.
They want to go see Nanny Mcphee at the cinema. They've wanted to go for a while but we have no cash for luxury's at the moment.
So he says he will 'think' about it and ends the call.
An hour later he calls back.
He cannot possibly justify spending a tenner taking the kids to the cinema. It's too close to Christmas. He has no money and he also has the added pressure of giving Abby 50 quid toward her St Lucia trip.
FFS, The man lives in a 1/2 million pound house with jacuzzi, he has holidays in Florida, new cars, weekends away and has just had a fully fitted gym housed in an extension on the property.
They are his only kids and he does NOTHING for them.
But most of all why ask them? Why say it then take it away.
What did he think they were going to ask to do?
Sit in a car park and watch the stars?
knob of butter
Going to the cinema is quite a relatively cheap thing for teenagers to do. They'd rather go to the Mall and spend a grand on new shoes.
So they both go upset. He called a further three times finally speaking to me and ordering me to tell his stroppy teenager daughter that he wasn't made of money and to be more polite in future. Meanwhile, I fret and worry about Colleges, open evenings, her happiness, her schooling, having enough money to put shoes on their feet and food in their tummies.
I wish I could up root and move up North... Sheffield. I want to move to Sheffield. Away from him.
Wanker..... no decided to change that to Knob.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I suppose one has to be a bit wary of one sided views, but on the face of it as presented here - WHAT AN ARSE!

PS Why Sheffield?? Derby is nice. Ahem

Jude said...

move to manc then I come see you mwahaha

clarrie said...

bwahahahahhahhaah
He has to pay up to 19 if she's at college. Hahahahahahahahaha.
http://www.csa.gov.uk/newcsaweb/faq/circumstances/finish.asp