Sunday, November 20, 2005

Why me?

"Trinity Why ? Azhar."


I got email. A spooky three words.
Very strange. I can be friendly at times but I assure you I was nothing but professional.
I got Bailey back last night, gone midnight. She came waddling in all het up and hungry. Maybe she'll learn not to sneak into other peoples houses.
Going to dinner with me mother again today. She's made a stew. God help us.
My fathers recovering from his surgery. I feel a bit guilty I haven't been to see him.
Franz Ferdinand are on TV singing 'Walk Away'. Bloody hell, they sound like the Smiths. Not sure if I really like the new sound, and why is he throwing himself at a grave?
Is it meant to be tongue in cheek? Hope so otherwise they're taking it all a little too seriously.
Also watching Lady Sovereign (who has to have modeled herself on GLC) singing Hoodie.


HOODIE Lady Sovereign

For a second I Bin fashion Queen
An I'm just lookin at ya, god
Ya bin on too many catalogue sprees
Visit GrannyViper in the Zy your hurtin me eyes
You really shook ma vibe your dress sense before ya walk on by

I'm kinda mixed up in this Disco Inferno
Baggy Jeans an' a Tight Top lemonade Inferno
I'm stickin' out like a sore thumb,
But I ent concerned,
Oh-no oh-oh oh-oohh (Boogie)

Chorus:
Fling on an adidas hoodie,
An' just boogie-woogie wiv me.
Or you can just put on your dancin' shoes
An' get loose, can you get loose, Can yooouuu'

So I was up in dis trendy bar,
Ming-e-lin, ma keys around ma neck were jing-e-lin,
An' you was lookin' at me like it waz ma bling
You was staring at me like to say I waz ginger,
But I was dishing out the same dirty looks, Trust me you're a minger

Eergh…Who's she, Who's that, Who's her,
The bouncer was approaching me coz I waz dressed really
Un-appropriately.
No-Hoods, No-Hats, No-Dis, No-Dat
Let's Roll oh-oh oh-oohh

Chorus x1

(Right Everybody we got someone who can't dress properly, yer, You need to direct 'em dis way)



ok so I don't get all of that, but the song is young and fresh even is she does look like the obnoxious Stacey Slater from Eastenders. But it did get me worked up for Manchester next weekend. You aren't allowed Hoodies in the Trafford Centre.... so I'm gonna wear one for effect.
You're only young once...(or three times if you're Trin)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You lose me with all these references to pop groups I have never heard of. I never have a clue about any post Police pop groups.

I think it is only fair that you have an old farts' section on your blog for discussion about The Rolling Stones, Eric Clapton etc. In fact I am sure I can insist on it under forthcoming anti ageism laws. You had better give it serious thought if you don't want to end up in court.

Trinity said...

Sod off Grandad