Friday, November 25, 2005

byes

Funny day today. Not particularly great. Never mind it's over. I'm going to Manchester all weekend, I'll tell you all about it next week.
Not back till late Sunday... Will you miss me?
Nah.
Having my usual panic. Will the cats be ok? Will the house be ok? Will I be ok?
All three use the Cat Flap now. Thankfully.
Hope it doesn't snow in the morning. The Taxi man said they don't drive in snow? What a lot of crap. How do they cope in Russia?
Anyways have a good weekend, whatever you are doing. And if you're working and driving.. Then stay safe.
Loves you all
XXX

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

In Moscow when I was there (cold war period) they drove on packed snow exactly the same way we drive on no snow. No gritters or chains.

Snow really is not all that slippery, I have ridden a motorbike 50 miles on it and I only fell off when I came into my drive. The British are a bunch of POOFS.

Anonymous said...

THREE CATS? Thought you had just two:

a) Cute but retarded
b) Evil and retarded

What's the other retarded one like???

Trinity said...

Kizzy is extremely small, flighty anti social and nervy but kills like a lion and isn't retarded. She used the cat flap first.

Stephen said...

In Moscow, they change to studded tyres in November, and back to normal ones at the end of April.

I'm there in January.

Anonymous said...

Might have been studded I suppose, it was a very long time ago. I imagine Moscow must be a much pleasanter experience now. Apart from the ballet it was pretty grim in those days.

Anonymous said...

"Will the cats be ok? Will the house be ok? Will I be ok? All three use the Cat Flap now"

Aaaaah! I cannot think how I missed that opportunity to pick up on your mangling of the English language sooner.

So your cats, your house and you all use the catflap now do they?? I bet the house has a job getting through the catflap. Almost as much of a struggle as you have probably.

PS We don't mean it really. Welcome back nice Ms Flaps.