Saturday, November 19, 2005

blah blahdee blah

The girls are back. They loved the film but were quite distraught at their fathers behaviour. He basically ignored them, he never spoke to them, he never mentioned how nice they looked or that their hair was different. Abby said they went and hid by the loo's at one point because they felt so upset that no-one was speaking to them (he took most of tree trunks family along... including her kids and friends)
She said no-one even noticed they'd gone.
He has no idea what so ever of how to deal with daughters.
Oh well, least he did take them I guess.
Baileys still not home. I can't go to bed till she's safe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He sounds terrible. I couldn't be like that, but then I can afford to think so not having any kids of my own. I'd always thought I'd excel at doing Christmas though, I get a bigger kick out of toys and all the trappings than a lot of kids do.

It's probably waaaay too late to suggest it, but have you put a note through your neighbours door to let them know that you know Bailey is in there?

Anonymous said...

He does. Must admit I have been horrible to my kids at times of stress, who hasn't?, but to actually take them out like that and then ignore them sounds much more deliberate.

You sound a bit like me Asmo, loved having small kids cos it gave me an excuse for doing all the stupid little kids' things I wanted to do myself.