Saturday, November 12, 2005

Madonna on Parky


I'm watching Madonna on Parkinson and recovering from my rant on my other site.
I just have to say WTF is going on with Madonna's hair?
Is she going through some retro 70's thing?
I seem to remember Lyn from the New Seekers having a similar style (umm from a picture my mother showed me once )
I loved Madonna in the 80's. She was new and different and I had this party piece where I stood on restaurant tables and did 'Like A Virgin'
I greatly admire her and if I had the choice to meet a man and woman from this world the Man would be Sam Raimi and the Woman Madonna.
Ok subject change... I saw Goldie Lookin' Chain doing 'R'n'B' earlier today and it was hilarious. I need a GLC cd in my Christmas stocking (yeah like I ever get one!!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

great blog!!
if you have time pass in mine!
siul

www.lnl-inc.blogspot.com

Trinity said...

I haven't got a 'time-pass' siul. Any idea where a gal can get one?

(jealous of fecking Billie Piper.... nah take that back I would want to have spent 5 minutes with Chris Evans)

(these word verifications are getting worse. Now they lot Grande Lucinda Font... so flowery I can't make out the u's from the w's to the V's and the a's.
They're trying to take over the world with their Verification Codes but don't fret. I'm on to them. Now the square bit in my brain has gone I have super powers)