Friday, November 18, 2005

Need and crime


Children in need is getting worse... Far worse. ATM we have the cast of Emmerdale torturing me with some old songs. OK OK I'll confess it's a fair cop guvnor.....
I see that those boys in blue have this new Crime site where you can search for 'The Most Wanted' Criminal in your locality.
I put my postcode in, hit search within 100 miles radius of my house in a FIVE year time span... and only had ONE hit.
Bleedin' Hell I must live in a crime free area! (not)
Shit, now we got that fat ugly DJ Moyles on the TV... Now that's criminal..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Radio DJs are a unique species indeed, Moyles is just their gang leader at the moment. I had the misfortune of working in a few radio stations once, and these self-important waffling nonsense machines are just as bad off air. They think that music intrudes on
their inane chatter. Video didn't kill the radio Star, they did it to themselves.

Trinity said...

My insane hatred of June Sarpongo?
stemmed from a festival T4 covered years ago when they showed a teensy bit of the band playing... about 3 bars of the song then cut to June Sarugly and her croonies talking about themselves for the rest of the song which you could hear muffled and tantalizing in the background. I was so frustrated and so were all of the channel 4 forum.
I agree Asmo. With Every word. But Moyles is particularly foul.. followed by Scott Mills and those scottish prats, and some of my local DJ's namely Bush and Troy who are the worst. Play the fecking music and shut up!!