Thursday, November 10, 2005

unwell

I've been looking for a suitable picture to depict my general demise today. I'm unwell. I've been laid up on the sofa only managing to drag myself off the thing to go to the shops to buy electric so we don't have to rely on candles tonight.
I came across this little gem.
The poor woman on the floor looks decidedly unwell. Yellowy skin and flat expressionless face though quite why she's grasping her little ball I can only guess at.
The person stood up holding her is obviously a man because he's a bluey colour with no hair.
He's kind of supporting her head, but has one hand on her shoulder and I get the distinct impression that with one swift movement he could have her head maneuvered to the left and her face in his bloody groin.
Maybe that's why she's holding the ball, as some weapon to beat him off with.
Which brings me to my point.
I had a call today from a friend who sympathised with my affliction and dished out minor sympathy. Then told me they had a sure fire method for curing the Common Cold.
Yeah right, Unfortunately guys, sex does not cure all ills. If it did, us doctors and nurses would be out of business. Out on the streets. Begging for spare cash and busking.
Do men really see sex in every single situation?

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Do men really see sex in every single situation?



Yes.

Unknown said...

Or maybe I'm just a perv...

Anonymous said...

Quite right crash

Watya mean minor sympathy? I thought I was really nice to you. Anyway it wasn't just any sort of sex and it has to be repeated a lot for the full benefit to be felt.

I would make a joke about candles but being such a nice person I won't.

Good luck with Abby's thing

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of a picture I did for Romeo and Juliet, the bit where Friar Lawrence is marrying the couple. Juliet looked like she was giving the good friar a BJ so I had to move her them over a bit. Then Romeo was giving him one so I gave up.

Trinity said...

Crash says maybe I'm a perv and Xoggie says quite right Crash.
Hmph

Anonymous said...

He probably is. Of course I do not know crash from Adam or how old he is, but in my experience perversion is only a matter of time. If crash is not truly a perve now he will be one day.

Anonymous said...

No I didn't. Some wierd person posting as "a friend" said that not me. I don't know you outside this blog.

Donna said...

Firstly - "Yes".

Secondly - I am married to Crash and can confirm that he is indeed a perv and sees sex anytime, anyplace, anywhere ...

I'm not complaining ;)