Sunday, November 20, 2005

icy day

incy wincey spider it's fecking cold today I feel old today. I seem to ache all over and I feel so ugly and fat and sluggish. Interestingly my head has sparked all afternoon, not sure why but I had read that the Effexor withdrawal can span a significant period of time.
Next door keep banging... It's nearly 8.30pm and they are banging again and their baby doesn't stop crying. Probably crying due to the excessive banging no doubt.
I have a feeling I've taken a tablet overdose. I'm meant to take 2 antibiotics 4 times a day but I reckon I took more of my nutty pills by accident this morning. That would explain my weirdness today.
I seem to take so many it's a bit hit and miss.
The kids tell me we are dull. We haven't got our Christmas trimmings up yet.
We'll have to be dull for a few weeks longer.... I refuse to do it yet. Bloody idiots. All that dust and electricity.
I'm having my weekend crisis a tad late. I hate weekends, but as it's Sunday it'll soon be over.
Work called me
They want me to take much of next week as holiday. All week except Wednesday. Then there's some query about Thursday. It may be ok but I might need to work. I don't want to work Thursday. The colleague whose on that day irritates me. She doesn't work the same way as I do.
Now I'm not proclaiming my way is THE WAY. But her way is to chill and let it all go over her head. I can't work like that. Chill usually means things slide and don't get done.
Maybe they want me to take some holiday because they're pissed off with the self righteous uptight bitch Trinity.... probably.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely pic Ms Flaps.

I had a spider living behind each wing mirror of my van. Being very Buddhist about these things I always had to try and get the condensation off without breaking their little webs. Animals know a complete sucker when they find one.