Thursday, November 24, 2005

Trin Traffic Rants. Not for the faint hearted.

I had to go to work today. I wanted my holiday but Nope Trin had to work.
The traffic was vile this morning.
We always leave with seconds to spare and ALWAYS get caught by those vile lollipop ladies, shoving their stick in front my car and gossiping with all and sundry that passes.
We arrive at school and there's this queue of cars spewing out kids all along the street, stop, spew, drive off, stop, spew, drive off.
Then I'm alone and the real journey begins.
I'm a terribly aggressive driver. I hate the car in front unless they drive much much faster than me, then I admire them.
bastard git, hate, scream... traffic.... deep breaths Trin.The worst driver is the one that doesn't keep up with the traffic. The dozy bastard that ambles along, stops and lets the traffic move on but doesn't keep up. Then they let four or five queue jumping cars in front of them holding up MY important journey.
And do not get me on the subject of Roadworks. Christmas is coming Nights are darker so Bristol City Council decide to dig up half the roads. In Bedminster they dug up both roads leading into the shopping area so there was no escape from the traffic this week... ridiculous.!
I hate red lights. The first picture is Gloucester Road and there must be about twenty sets of lights through it, and they were all sodding red today. Bastards.
Second little picture and I'm still on Gloucester Road and I hit a big jam.... Isn't usually bad there BUT...I find out why. Someone's put a fecking skip in a lane right by the traffic lights! Pathetic or what?
Bloody traffic wardens are quick enough to tow away your car if your parked somewhere legitimately for a few minutes longer than you should and charge you a few hundred quid. I hate them...gits.
Actually I did something very bad yesterday. I was just about on time for work and was zooming though the little back streets to skip the traffic and got stopped by a Skip truck picking up a full skip and I went berserk, I got out the car and shouted and raged at them.
Poor men, this woman in Uniform going loony. Oh well, they should all be locked up... bastards.
Enjoy?.... riight.

This Bus really incensed me this morning. Feck off Orange. Go 'Enjoy' yourself.
Abby told me off on the way home... (I picked her up from counselling). As we neared the house I noted the lollipop lady was missing from her normal turf.
"Maybe she's died" I said hopefully "Maybe she slipped and her lollipop shot up her backside and impaled her"
Then the woman turned the corner stick in hand and bright yellow coat gleaming. I reckon the bitch shines it.
Abby was appalled at her mother's thoughts. More fodder for counselling I say.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you ever noticed that the ones who potter towards traffic lights as if they don't mind whether they get through or not are always the ones who go though on amber/red? And YOU get caught when you would have got through if the BASTARDS had only got a move on the first place.