Friday, November 11, 2005

what a nice man

I've had two parcels go missing... both posted on the same day from different addresses. One had a certificate of posting one didn't.
They were from Amazon Marketplace. After three weeks I contacted the sellers and said I was worried they were con men... where was my stuff? They had the money.
They both replied. Kevan (nice name) was affronted that I would say he was a conman and immediately refunded my money. I apologised and that was that.
Azhur took a little longer to repond
Dear ms trinity,
Thank you very much for your e-mail. I am verry sorry that you are not in receipt of the above mentioned dvd that should have reached you at least a fortnight ago. I am truly sorry. Please forgive me. Please do not worry. I shall post your dvd the first thing in the morning. Hopefully you should receive it on saturday. Shall include another bonus dvd to compensate for the lost package. Once again i do apologise. Please take care. Bye for now !
Azhar Huzair.
I sent a very thankful and lovely email off to him and he replied.
Hi Trinity !
thank you for your kind words. I'm glad at least you are less angry with me now. A visit to your local post master to complain about the missing mail would not go unheeded i guess. If my previous pkg turns up, then please give it to a friend. It is as good as you sending it back to me. You will probably make someone happy. Well ! i shall conclude. It's gone past midnight now and i bet you are dreaming away. Sleep tight . Goodnight Trinity !
What a lovely man. I think I love him.
But I am v. suspicious there is a thief at the Post Office.....Any idea if I can do anything about it?
(doubt anyone's reading but I slipped in my real name there by accident ... ooops)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another one trying to get into your, doubtless extremely capacious, knickers

Donna said...

I think I'd take offence to the implication that my knickers were large .... even if we do sometimes put comfy knickers on, you men should only ever imagine us in skimpy sexy ones. Ok?

Donna said...

And I forgot to say - Yay! for great resolution of complaints. I like 'broken english' man too.