Thursday, November 17, 2005

not long to live


Dentists are fecking crap. For a start who would want to look in peoples mouths all day? Who would want to cause extreme pain all day? Yep those little soldiers of enamel. Dentists.
I have a capped front tooth , capped because a dentist many years back split it from top to bottom with a drill. Idiot. This caused years of agony, surgery, root fillings and caps.
The last root filling was crap. The dental hospital told me it was inadequate and the top of the root canal was dead and granulated. It gets intermittently infected.
My tooth abscess started again last week. I had to take out the cap and let it drain.
I finally got to see my NHS dentist today.
He imparted bad news.
There is nothing more they can do. I either need a denture or a 2 grand screw tooth inserted.
Stuff that, I said. Stick the bastard back in again and give me antibiotics.
He advised against it as the abscess could grown into my face and my brain.
'Will you come to my funeral?', I enquired. He said, he would bring a red rose for the coffin with a label, 'I Told You So attached'.
I can't go without a tooth. Bloody idiots.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could have sworn it was Ren who had the stinky gumholes. Stimpy has a much greater resemblance to your little fat personage tho.

Anonymous said...

Teeth - the biggest argument against the existence of God. We only get two sets (Sharks get them continuously, the feckers) and the second lot arrive just as we enter the biggest phase of sugar consumption in our lives. A bad design, poorly implemented.

Anonymous said...

He was crap he was. I'd have given us a lot more naughty bits too.